ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Northeastern Plant, Pest, and Soils Conference (NEPPSC) is organized in cooperation with the Northeastern Weed Science Society (NEWSS), the Northeast Branch of the American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and the Soil Science Society of America (NE ASA-CSAA-SSSA), and the American Society of Horticultural Science-Northern Region (NR-ASHS). The goal of this meeting is to provide a venue to bring together people with interests in entomology, plant pathology, weed management, horticulture, agricultural systems, agronomy, and soil science to share ideas and the results of scientific studies and outreach programs. The members of the NEPPSC strive to enhance educational programs and the promotion of sound scientific solutions for our shared areas of interests in the Northeastern region of the United States of America, and provide an inviting setting for students to share their work and network with current and future peers.
DATES AND VENUE
January 4-7, 2021
The 2021 NEPPSC will be virtual.
Sessions will include Lightning Talks (2-minutes, student-judged and regular), Student Presentation (live, general session, judged), and pre-recorded volunteer presentations (12 minutes) in Agronomic Crops; Fruit, Vegetable, and Tree Crops; Turf, Ornamental, and Non-crop; and Weed Biology and Ecology.
Submissions are via http://www.weedscimeetingabstracts.com.
View instructions for:
- Creating and uploading recorded Lightning Talks and Presentations
- Formatting and uploading Abstracts
- December 18, 2020 – Section Presentations (12 minutes, pre-recorded)
- December 18, 2020 – Lightning Talks (non-judged)
- December 30, 2020 – Student Oral Presentation Contest PowerPoint slides
- December 30, 2020 – Student Contest Lightning Talks
- January 3, 2021 – Abstracts
Registration is now open: